Saturday, November 24, 2018

People Who Have Helped /Eye

     


         

           The other day, I was walking down the Malcolm X blvd thinking about the felcan, and about how it is emerging as a creature under observation.  I was musing to myself about what a scientist may want to observe about the felcan.  I came up with two answers; its flesh and its eye.  I had acquired a while back a stack of ugly linoleum tiles which looks vaguely fleshy. 

I walked past a fenced off empty lot, and saw this:

 After doing some detective work, I was able to find the whereabouts of the building super from his wife,   whose daughter, the next day,  gave me access to the yard, and was only too happy to let me have what to her, was garbage. They  had no idea how happy they made me! 
I am currently in the process of cutting the linoleum into "scales" and screwing them into this fiberglass form. 

No comments: