Friday, March 9, 2007

Leaving Miami

I admit, i wasn't expecting to love it here so much.
. Miami is fun, sexy, and the people here are beautiful. The water is exquisite beyond description, crystalline sea green, making the sky look purple. Life on the street is full of little pockets of quirkiness. Walking along yesterday, i was passed by a little white dog carrying a bucket full of money. His owner dropped a bill on the ground, and the dog put down the bucket, picked up the bill, and repaired it to the bucket, and then resumed his march. There is a man on the street who has no arms and paints with his feet. Lincoln street, a pedestrian mall crammed with outdoor couches and the wonderous smell of food from around the world and cigars. I have had a chance to hang out and make art with my good buddy, Jonathan Blum, and tonight, Raya comes to town. We will paint the town red, and our cruise leaves tomorrow. Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, this is some kind of road tale. I (Patricia, not "Linda"???) am at home in NYC trying to comprehend the chaos that surrounds me here but I am so wishing I were with you and your beautiful chaos. Reading all this good stuff, well it just makes me want to go out and sleep with the wrong person!!!

evil kitty nyc said...

this is crazy! marlene and MURSA [Ministor of Urban Recreational and Social Activities] AKA Raya confined on a boat. zoiks!

enjoying your adventures... sent my current email to you. no more YAHOO

evil kitty nyc said...

this is crazy! marlene and MURSA [Ministor of Urban Recreational and Social Activities] AKA Raya confined on a boat. zoiks!

enjoying your adventures... sent my current email to you. no more YAHOO