Monday, July 23, 2018

Great Idea

7/22

 

Friday night while wandering the city and intermittently running errands, I wandered into a ChaShaMa location and saw a very nice collage, which inspired this.  Also, I had a guest suggest that the total field collages I made in September of last year (see below) were too much to take in.  I forgot there was such thing.  To my sensibility, complex equals interesting.  Early inspirations include Hieroymous Bosch M.C, Escher, and H.R. Geiger, none of which are known for their frugality of content.  Granted, one can get lost in an image because there is a lot to look at, but one can also get lost in the elegance of pleasing composition.  I will call this "Great Idea".  





I wish time would slow down.  Maybe thats what I will wish for when I blow out my candles in September.  Funny to think that last year, I wished to get into graduate school.  Maybe there is something to this wishing thing...
   

No comments: